Accessible Activities, LLC (“Accessible Activities”)
Last Modified: 2/22/2022
“Derivative Information” means data generated from commercial transactions, such as purchase history and consumer preferences, that does not identify an individual website user.
“General Users” means and refers to a person who views, accesses, or visits the Website.
“Personally Identifiable Information” means any data relating to a person that can be used to distinguish or trace the identity of the individual.
“Subscriber” means to an individual or an entity that has agreed to a Service Agreement for use of our Services.
“Subscriber Information” means the name, street address, telephone number, email address, or similar contact information provided by the subscriber to the provider to establish or maintain an account or communication channel, a subscriber or account number or identifier, the length of service.
“Subscription and Cancellation Policy” means a written policy that provides subscription options to access the website and the website content. Subscription and Cancellation Policy shall mean a written policy that provides cancellation procedures from the subscription options.
Please read this Policy carefully before accessing or using our Website. Proceeding to access or use any part of the Website indicates that you acknowledge and agree to the collection, use and storage of your personal information pursuant to this Policy.
- Information Collected
Accessible Activities collects several types of information from and about Website users. Information may be collected from general Website users who access the Website to learn more about Accessible Activities and its programs (“General Users”) and users who enroll in a User Account to access Accessible Activities’ programs (“Subscribers”). This Policy applies to General Users and Subscribers, however, certain types of information collected will only be relevant to Subscribers.
Accessible Activities may collect the following information from Subscribers:
- Personally Identifiable Information, such as name, address, email address, telephone number, social security number or any other information the Website collects that is defined as personal or Personally Identifiable Information under an applicable law, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (collectively, "Personal Information");
- Any information about your computer and internet connection, such as your internet protocol (IP) address, traffic data, location data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website (“Operation Information”);
- Any information that Accessible Activities needs to process a payment through the Website (“Payment Information”); and
- Information about your User Account, such as your username, password, interests, preferences, feedback, type of account you enroll in, subscription plan options, usage data, transaction details, and all information you provide to Accessible Activities upon subscribing (collectively, “Subscriber Information”). Information relating to the school district or educational agency purchasing a multiple license agreement may also be collected.
Personal Information is not collected from General Users unless they provide their name, email address, or other Personal Information through an opt-in form on the Website.
- Automatic Collection of Information
Information discussed in Section 3 may be collected directly from you when you provide it to Accessible Activities. As you interact with our Website, Operation Information may be collected via automatic data collection technologies.
The technologies Accessible Activities may use for automatic data collection includes:
- Cookies (or browser cookies).
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- First-Person Cookies: These cookies enable the website to remember user information such as items added to the shopping cart, username and passwords, and language preferences.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the website to remember user preferences.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies collect data on how users navigate the website. All user data collected remains anonymous. These cookies are used for website and improvement.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver ads that are relevant to users
- Performance Cookies: These cookies are used to monitor website performance, including how often users visit the website and if they encounter errors.
- Session Cookies: These are cookies that allow you to log into the website without the need to re-enter your username and password. Session cookies will expire as soon as you log off the system.
- Web Beacons.
Accessible Activities does not use Web Beacons.
- Collecting Information from Children
If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information through the website, please contact Accessible Activities immediately at [email protected].
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 or target the Service to children under 13.
- How Information Is Used
Accessible Activities may use the information it collects about you, as described in Section 3, to:
- Present the Website to you.
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request.
- Provide you with notices about your account or subscription, including changes in cancellation methods and renewal notices.
- Notify you about changes to the Website.
- Improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service to you
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences.
- Identify and access your account to render requested services and process your orders.
Accessible Activities may also use the information collected to generated general information from commercial transactions, such as purchase history, customer preferences, and geo-locational data; information about groups or categories of guests which does not identify and cannot be reasonably used to identify an individual website user (“Derivative Information”).
- Protecting Personal Information
Accessible Activities has implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored in secure environments that are considered commercially reasonable physical, technical, and administrative safeguards.
A Security Disclaimer
Despite the security measures described above, transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Accessible Activities does not guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to or through our website. All transmissions of Personal Information are at your own risk. By using our Services, you acknowledge and accept these risks.
Accessible Activities is not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of information. Accessible Activities maintains its Website in a way to minimize the circumvention of privacy settings or security measures.
B Your Security Obligation
Accessible Activities is committed to protecting the security and confidentiality of your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
- Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about Website users that does not identify any individual.
Accessible Activities may not disclose your Personal Information unless:
- It is permitted or required by law;
- We believe in good faith that disclosure of your Personal Information is necessary to protect our rights or protect your safety or the safety of others;
- That Personal Information is an asset being transferred in a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or sale or transfer assets;
- When Accessible Activities has a contract with a service provider to update the Website, optimize user experiences, or any other project to support the business, and that service provider is bound by contractual obligations to keep your Personal Information confidential and use it only for related purposes; or
- When you provide your written consent.
- Retaining Personal Information
Accessible Activities will retain your information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy, for as long as your account is active, or as needed to provide the Accessible Activities Services to you.
The user’s personal information is stored in a secure SSL Encrypted database until the user submits a request for its removal via email to [email protected]. The complete removal of personal information will be processed in no more than 30 days. The user’s credit card and payment information are protected by third-party payment processors. The website uses Stripe and PayPal as payment processors.
- Third-Party Providers
Certain third-party service providers have their own privacy policies in respect to the information Accessible Activities is required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. You should read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
Accessible Activities uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at.
For information on how Google Analytics collects and processes data, as well as how you can control information sent to Google, review Google's site “How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can learn about Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs, including the Google Analytics Browser Ad-On here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- Do Not Track Signals
The Website does not utilize Do Not Track Signals.
- Third-Party Links
The Website may contain links to other websites and resources provided by third parties. If you use these links, you will leave the Website. This Policy does not apply once you leave the Website. Accessible Activities has no control or responsibility over the privacy practices of third-party websites. You should read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- California Residents
In accordance with California State law, you may: (i) request that Accessible Activities disclose the categories and specific pieces of your personal information (as defined by California law) that was collected in the preceding 12 months; (ii) request that Accessible Activities deletes your personal information; (iii) obtain access to or receive an electronic copy of personal information that you have provided to us, or ask us to send that information to another company (the “right of data portability”); or (iv) restrict certain uses or sale of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. To exercise these rights, you should submit a request to [email protected] Accessible Activities will process your requests in accordance with applicable laws.
- International Users
If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States. The laws in the United States may not be the same as the laws in your country, but Accessible Activities will ensure that the transfer will conform to universal data protection standards
If you live in the European Economic Area, you are granted with additional rights, listed below, pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). For more information on each of these rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, please see the guidance from the UK Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) on individual rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
To learn more about your GDPR rights, visit https://gdpr.eu/what-is-gdpr/.
Please note that the laws in your country may provide you with additional rights than what is listed here or may limit your rights and not provide you with what is listed here. Accessible Activities is committed to safeguarding your privacy by complying with the laws of the country you are located in, but it is not required to provide you with more rights than what is legally required.
A) Right of Access
You may have the right to obtain additional details about whether Accessible Activities processes your personal data. You may request access to any personal information that Accessible Activities processes. You may also inquire about why Accessible Activities is processing your information, the categories of personal data involved, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed. You may have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For further copies requested by you, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
B) Right to Rectification
You may rectify inaccurate personal information concerning you and/or to complete any incomplete personal data concerning you.
C) Right to Erasure
You may seek the erasure of personal information concerning you.
D) Right to Restriction of Processing
You may restrict processing your personal information. In this case, the respective data will be marked and may only be processed by us for certain purposes.
E) Right to Information Portability
You may receive the personal information concerning you, which you have provided to Accessible Activities, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may have the right to transmit those data to another entity without hindrance from Accessible Activities.
F) Right to Object
You may object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, or where personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes at any time to the processing of your personal information by Accessible Activities. If your personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, you may object to that.
G) Filing a GDPR Complaint
For any issue, you may contact [email protected] However, the GDPR also provides residents of the European Economic Area to submit a complaint with a supervisory authority in the European Union Member State where you reside or work, or the Member State where the alleged breach took place.
- Modifications to the Policy
Accessible Activities reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time. All modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the new version to the Website. The most current version of this Policy will always be available on the Website. You should review this Policy periodically to be aware of any modification. Your continued use of or access to the Website will constitute your acceptance of any modification.
- Changes To this Privacy Notice
- Contact Information
If you have questions about this Policy, you may contact Accessible Activities at [email protected]. You may also contact Accessible Activities to access, correct, amend, or delete any of your personal information we have received through the website.